The Lodyn Milk method is based on the use of a special diet for milk ruminants (sheep, goat and cows) using the LODYN MILK nutritional supplement (Patent number P200802822), used as an additional ingredient which modifies the milk in order to attain the required fatty acids profile.
The LODYN MILK nutritional supplement modifies the lipid synthesis and therefore the milk fatty acids profile so that:
- The Saturated Fatty Acids level (mainly C-12; C-14; C-16) decreases.
- The Monounsaturated Fatty Acids level increases.
- The Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids level, overall w-3, increases.
- The level of CLA (conjugated linoleic acid) increases.
- Does not increase Trans-10 C18, and maintains low levels.
- Improves the vaccenic acid levels (trans-11 C18:1) and of rumenic Acid.