A nutritional clinical trial directed by the Dietetics and Nutrition Unit of La Paz Hospital, Madrid, together with the Higher Council for Scientific Research (CSIC), has shown that the consumption of Lodyn cheese on a regular basis can improve the lipid profile and the cardiovascular risk in people with overweight, obesity and altered lipid profile. The study shows that the regular consumption of 60 grams of Lodyn cheese per day, in the context of a balanced diet and with a recommendation for physical activity, has the following results on people’s health:
Improve your health without giving up cheese
- Improvement of cardiovascular risk
- Improvement of lipid and lipoprotein profile
- Significant decrease in palmitic acid content
- Increase in polyunsaturated fatty acids in plasma
- Significant reduction in atherogenic risk, detected by an increase in HDL cholesterol
- Significant reduction in C-Reactive Protein, a known value of inflammation in overweight and obese people
- Prevents the loss of lean mass and promotes the decrease of fat mass
- Preservation of bone mineral density as well as the T-score that diagnoses osteopenia / osteoporosis
- Stable maintenance of Calcium, Potassium and Vitamin D levels
Omega 3 is an essential fatty acid that the human body needs but does not generate by itself, and which is obtained from food. Some of its benefits are:
- Improves cardiovascular health
- Prevents inflammatory diseases
- Strengthens the immune system
- Promotes cognitive and nervous development in children
- Prevents skin diseases
- Protects against cancer
- Prevents lung diseases
Selenium is a mineral compound that we find in food and that plays a key role in the metabolism of our body, with benefits such as:
- Improves the immune system
- Promotes the reproductive process
- Thyroid function
- Improves neurological function
- Improves cardiovascular function
- Cancer Protection
- Satisfactory longevity
With only 60g a day
In addition to a healthy diet and with a minimum of physical activity, you will help improve your well-being and health.
Eat well, eat healthy and enjoy!
Improves lipid profile
Thanks to the Lodyn-Milk Method we obtain a pure goat cheese with less saturated fats, more monounsaturated fats, more polyunsaturated and a high content of Omega 3 fatty acids.
In addition, it contains an Omega 6 / Omega 3 ratio of 1.1, compared to an average of 7.19 for conventional goat cheeses, taking into account that the ideal goal is 4 or less.
These data are the result of a comparison with the average of five conventional goat cheeses on the market.
Its regular consumption within a hypocaloric diet improves the lipid profile in overweight and obese people with cardiovascular risk.