Description: this pack contains 2 wedges of cheese (1 wedge of semi-cured goat cheese (200g) and 1 wedge of semi-cured sheep cheese (180g)
- 1 wedge of semi-cured sheep cheese(180g): It is an artisan semi-cured sheep cheese, with a natural olive oil rind, that we mature for at least 90 days. Its paste is compact, with a pleasant texture. A creamy and fresh looking cheese. with an intense aroma. Sweet savoury notes join with a sweet milkiness. On the palate, the paste is gentle and milky initially, an then it switches character, growing in intensity, savoury and allied with a bit of caramel sweetness and a lively balanced acidity. Flavour with high intensity (3/5) with an upward trend.
- 1 wedge of semi-cured goat cheese(200g): It is a semi-cured goat cheese which has been aged for at least 35 days. Its paste is compact, with a pleasant texture, firm but creamy. This cheese stands out for its white color with a clean and fresh appearance, with a soft aroma of milk. Its flavour has a slight acidity characteristic of goat cheese with certain citrus notes. It is buttery and rich on the palate, with a fresh and young lactic flavour, which combines with the initial flavours as it settles on the palate, having a medium intensity (2/5).
- Conservation and Shelf-life:
It should be kept refrigerated, between 2ºC and 6ºC. In online orders it has a Shelf-life guaranteed of at least 4 months in the goat cheese and at least of 8 months in the sheep cheese.
- About us:
LODYN is a cheese factory formed by two families in which we help people to ENJOY CHEESE and to TAKE CARE OF THEIR HEALTH. We have been making delicious nutritionally improved goat and sheep cheeses for more than 10 years thanks to a natural food for our animals that we have patented for its exceptional and natural quality.
Founders of Lodyn
If you LIKE CHEESE and having a HEALTHY LIFESTYLE, you can do it with our cheeses because they have won some of the most prestigious awards in the world for their taste and, at the same time, we have verified that they can help you to improve your health in studies with important institutions, such as the Hospital de La Paz in Madrid, and for being recognized by the Spanish Heart Foundation. More info
- Great Taste Awards 2020: Gourmet Goat Cheese with Moldy Rind
- Product of the Year 2016: “V Edición Premios Nacionales El Suplemento”.
Results of clinical essay. More info
And all this is thanks to the milk that we obtain in a 100% NATURAL process, which we have called the “Lodyn-Milk Method”, with which we improve the natural food of our goats and sheep so that their milk has directly healthy properties, without using additives in post-milking processes as it is industrially done on a regular basis. More info
Thus, we have managed to combine the “know-how” of our ancestors with nutritional improvement, preparing our delicious cheeses in facilities that meet the highest sanitary standards, and focusing on ORIGIN, without adding, accelerating, or taking anything away.
Sheep having natural grass
Production of Lodyn cheese